
wanna see my actual comment? and i quote:
"dudes. i live in the land of the deep fried south. i never in my life have had a gym membership and i sure as heck missed the ticket on the free treadmill for christmas. my badunkadunk is looking more and more like aunt cheryl's every day. i think its *My Time*. i haven't been good at a video game since Vector Man on the Sega Genesis. viva la weight loss, my friend. viva la weight loss. plus, i promise to post youtube videos of myself, sweatin' it off, 80's old-school style. it's how i roll."
you know you would totally watch my video.








2 comments:
I would TOTALLY watch your video.
Bowser and I are thinking of getting one of these as a joint Christmas present for ourselves, rather than getting a bunch of silly little things for one another, just get one big thing for both of us. Fingers crossed over here, too.
If we both get one (me & you), I'll try to figure out a way to take a video of me without compromising my alias. If I can't figure it out and protect the old anonymity, I'll just send you the damning evidence. I'll make sure to put it to a REALLY good soundtrack so you can shake your groove thang while laughing your ass off at me.
See how much I love you? I'm offering to humiliate myself ON CAMERA in order to get you to move your badunkadunk in double time - shaking it and laughing it off. =)
Good luck!!
heheh. i love you. ;)
Post a Comment