Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tired

Lately, whenever I stop in around here, I feel very much at a loss for words. I wish I were one of those great blogging moms that can quip with the best of 'em while homeschooling 6 kids and whipping up a perfect souffle with the quickness. but i'm not any of those things. and after the past few months, I find myself tired, and so unsure of so many things right now.

Should i keep this cell phone and step up into the here and now or should i keep my tried and true ways. Internet usage would be available but altered. But has that been my crutch or a saving grace...

Work has been unbearable and for reasons I will never understand....

The school decision is only a month away....

I'm left out in the open and feeling far less than stellar, lemme tell ya. The depression dogs are barking at my heels with my first migraine in months. God, if you have a minute....its me again, margaret.

3 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Big hugs, kat. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

No matter what, it's just tough being a woman (Ha! I'm doing a Beth Moore Bible study with that subtitle). I'm not married and I don't have kids, but I'm always comparing myself to woman that do. Or I feel like I should be more successful as a single woman. Good gravy! We never stop comparing ourselves....and it's killing us as women. We are enough in Him. Now if only we could believe that...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm 85 and sitting in my front porch rocker giving sage advice to some struggling young Mom....so....You don't have to make these decisions today, all you have to do is Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength especially when you don't have much of any of those to give. He'll take care of the rest....::note:: please send this back to me later this week as I will probably be needing it.