Wednesday, November 26, 2008

here's to full tummies

i know i've been kinda *mia* around here lately. life has been busy and full of unexpected twist and turns around these parts. but i won't complain. God has blessed my socks off this year. and one day soon, i'll be back by to spin some yarns.

i hope that you spend your thanksgiving with the people that matter most to you. i hope you are warm and taken care of. i hope at the end of your busy day, that you are needed. that you are loved. i hope when you smile at people in passing, that you do so from your heart, so that your eyes light up and they feel it and smile back. i hope you are gracious and in turn, are given grace. i hope you are blessed beyond measure. i hope that you have hope.

love, me.

2 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful day and I wanted to let you know that I'm so thankful for you!

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

What a wonderful blessing for us little readers.

Right back atcha!

I, too, am grateful beyond measure for you and not a day goes by that I don't look for your smiling face/avatar. You warm my heart.

Smooch!!