Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bummed

So i've been keeping my calorie counter for 3 weeks now. And i've done really well. I've lowered my intake. And have gone over my limit just 3 x's in 21 days, which i'm really proud of. i've made healthier choices. I've been drinking more water.

I haven't managed to exercise every day yet, with work and some weather, but i'm averaging 3 days out of my week; on occasion, 4. I know the long term goal is the ultimate goal....to become healthier, slowly, steadily, so i maintain my loss.

but some good numbers on the scale would be awesome. I won't lie.

i FEEL like i've lost a good 5 lbs. And weighing myself at work on sunday, the scale showed an 8 lb difference.Which really helped to boost my confidence. I think i came home strutting, actually.

So this morning, i walked a brisk 3 miles and logged in a workout on the wii. 'Went to weigh myself and the balance board shows zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Negator.

Which. Totally. Sucks.

No comments: